Posijet® Radiopharmaceutical fractionation and injection unit
The new Posijet® is the result of a continuous improvement work to launch an automatic injector that meets the needs in radiation protection and efficiency during preparation and injection of FDG, FDopa, NaF, FCholine, but also 68Ga.
Posijet® offers an unrivaled ease-of-use for preparation and injection of high energy radiopharmaceuticals while guaranteeing highest security conditions and radiation protection.
After 18 months, the new generation of Posijet® has been chosen by over 25 nuclear medicine departments and 300 users worldwide. After 5.535 mother solutions injected to 31.624 patients, Posijet® V3 satisfies users every day thanks to its reliability and ergonomics.
Radiation protection is optimized with a dose rate inferior to 15 μSv/h at 5 cm from the walls ( with a 37 GBq of FDG mother solution in its 30 mm lead shielded transport pot).
The Posijet®'s three main advantages
1. Posijet® minimizes operator’s exposure
- Injection and rinsing operations in automatic and/or remote manual mode.
- Reduction of potential distal doses, with the proposal of a wash out of the dose solution kit at the end of the cycle before unloading.
2. Easy to use and adapts to your work practices for maximum flexibility
- Automatic mother solution volumic activity check and dilution assistant.
- Consumables quick and easy to install.
- Intuitive, user-friendly interface.
- “Test injectionsite” function before the administration of the radiopharmaceutical by bolus NaCl (the volume of the bolus is ajustable).
- Possibility to reassign an already prepared dose.
3. Posijet® ensures the highest safety conditions for patient and operator:
- Maximum dose threshold, air bubble detector, injection force sensor.
- Interoperability with all WIFI and ethernet connected radiopharmacy software.
- Secure integrated web site allows remote control and monitoring of all operations carried out with Posijet®, accessible on PC and mobile devices (smartphone, tablet,etc.).
Posijet® Radiopharmaceutical fractionation and injection unit specifications
- Dimensions (mm) :L 620 x D 929 x H 1261
- Weight : 380 kg
- Dose rate at 5 cm from the walls: : < 15 μSv/h (mother solution 37 GBq of FDG in its 30 mm lead shielded transport pot) < 25 μSv/h (mother solution 92 GBq of FDG in a Posisafe® 30 mm tungsten transport pot)
- Syringe maximum volume: 10 ml
- Dilution of the mother solution
- Connection to radiopharmacy software: WIFI or ethernet
- Compatibility with the following software: Venus, Pharma2000, Gera, DICOM protocol and others upon request
- Remote maintenance
- Classification: Class IIb Medical Device
- Certification for pediatric use
- CE marked, Certification for pediatric use
Posijet BrochureDownload (3.44 MB)