Pro-Tec™ IV Syringe Shield
Convenient to use, the Pro-Tec™ IV Syringe Shield reduces hand exposure and maximizes the viewing area.
The barrel of the shield is constructed of optically clear, 5.6 high-density lead glass. The 360° view and a tapered end on the lead glass barrel provide complete visibility of the syringe contents, allowing for faster and easier venipuncture. The high density lead glass significantly reduces radiation exposure from Tc-99m by more than 99% attenuation for Tc-99 tested with TLD chips.
The Safe-T-Lock is designed to facilitate minimal handling, reducing hand exposure. Upon insertion, the Safe-T-Lock grips and securely locks the syringe into place. Disposing used syringes is easy; invert the syringe shield over a sharps container, press the release button and the syringe freely disengages.
Pro-Tec™ IV Syringe Shields accommodate standard sized 1ml to 10ml syringes.
- Upon insertion, Safe-T-Lock automatically secures syringe; release with the push of a button
- 2mm thick Tungsten shielding
- 5.05 density lead glass window
- Safe-T-Lock firmly secures syringe to avoid rotating
- Safe-T-Lock design reduces exposure with faster handling
- Unobstructed visibility to tip of syringe
- Replacing scratched or broken glass is simple – no gluing required
- Easily sanitised with alcohol wipes
Bartec-Radiation-Safety-Accessories-EU-Version-1.2Download (8.01 MB)