LigandTracer® monitors molecular interactions in real-time, right on your lab bench, with only a few preparatory steps and limited input.
The most common target is a cellular receptor expressed on the surface of living cells, but almost any interaction can be monitored as long as:
- You can label your ligand of interest
- Targets can be attached to a Petri dish
- The interaction occurs within minutes to hours
LigandTracer monitors interactions as they happen; detecting interaction properties that can easily be missed by using established endpoint methods such as ELISA. Data points are taken automatically at set intervals, allowing you to obtain in-depth information about the interaction that you’re studying.
- Estimate the affinity and kinetics of interactions with living cells
- Use regular Petri dishes of any brand (Ø:87-89 mm and h: 15-18 mm without the lid)
- Measure at room temperature, in incubators, or in cold rooms
- Plan your run and store relevant information with our intuitive control software
- Estimate interaction parameters with our versatile evaluation tool TraceDrawer
- Quickly advance your knowledge with LigandTracer Learning
Detects fluorescence. Three interchangable detectors available:
- Blue – Green: 488 nm – 535 nm (em/ex), e.g. FITC and Alexa 488
- Yellow – Red: 590 nm – 632 nm (em/ex), e.g. Rhodamine Red
- Red – NIR: 632 nm – 670 nm (em/ex), e.g. Alexa Fluor 633
LigandTracer Green is compatible with LigandTracer MultiDish 2×2, which allows you to run two separate experiments at identical conditions in parallel.
Ligand Tracer Yellow
Detects high energy ɣ radiation, e.g 99mTc, 11C, 111In, 177Lu, 18F, 89Zr, 188Re and 68Ga.
Detects β radiation, e.g. 18F, 14C, 35S, 11C.
Detects low energy ɣ radiation, e.g. 125I.
Sorry, there are no documents available for this product.
Technology-note Blue-Lime-detectorDownload (280.46 kB)