SINAPSE 13th Annual Scientific Meeting - 16th - 17th September (Online)
9th September 2021
Bartec is attending the 13th SINAPSE Annual Scientific Meeting
The 2021 SINAPSE Annual Scientific Meeting will be held for the first time as a two-day event! This year the event will once again be an online-only meeting.
Join the meeting to keep abreast of the latest imaging developments, and learn about research based around MRI, CT, PET, SPECT, EEG, MEG, ultrasound, and human optical imaging.
You can register here.
SINAPSE Key note speakers
- Prof Michael Ewers from the Institute for Stroke and Dementia Research, University of Munich
- Dr Anna Barnes from King's College London
- Prof Jonathon Leipsic from the University of British Columbia, Canada
- Dr Bruno Scaglioni from the University of Leeds
- Our first ECR Rising Star talk from Dr Lucy Hiscox from the University of Bath
The meeting programme also features 28 presentations from SINAPSE members in plenary talks and parallel sessions, and 35 poster exhibits.