New software tutorial series for preclinical imaging
29th September 2020
Try Aura software from Spectral Instruments Imaging
Aura is a comprehensive, feature rich software analysis tool for optical imaging from Spectral Instruments Imaging.
Dr. Andrew Van Praagh, Spectral Instrument Imaging’s applications expert, explains how to analyse in vivo optical data using Aura, version 3.2, in the latest YouTube tutorial.
You will learn how to:
- 1:15 - Load images and use image manager
- 6:15 - Draw region of interests (ROIs) and export data
- 11:55 - Make and apply background ROIs
- 13:20 - Draw ROI templates and save .ami files
- 18:00 - Apply meta data labels to images
- 19:00 - How to optimize calibration bars
Aura is FREE to download on the Spectral Instruments Imaging website.