WATCH: Posijet® - automatic injector for radiopharmaceuticals
13th January 2020
Automatic injector for radiopharmaceuticals
The new generation Posijet® from Lemer Pax is an independent fractionation and injection unit for high energy radiopharmaceuticals. Designed to meet radiation protection needs and reduce operator exposure, the Posijet® system offers unrivalled ease of use.
Posijet® reduces operator exposure
- Injection and rinsing operations in automatic and/or remote manual mode.
- Reduction of potential distal doses, with the proposal of a wash out of the dose solution kit at the end of the cycle before unloading.
Easily adaptable to your workplace
- Automatic mother solution volumic activity check and dilution assistant.
- Consumables that are quick and easy to install.
- Intuitive and user-friendly interface.
- “Test injection site” function before the administration of the radiopharmaceutical by bolus NaCl (the volume of the bolus is adjustable).
- Possibility to reassign an already prepared dose.
Ensures satient and operator safety
- Maximum dose threshold, air bubble detector, injection force sensor.
- Interoperability with all WIFI and ethernet connected radiopharmacy software.
- A secure integrated web ite allows remote control and monitoring of all operations carried out with Posijet®, accessible on PC and mobile devices (smartphone, tablet,etc.).
The Posijet® automatic injector is for radiopharmaceuticals such as FDG, FDopa, NaF, FCholine, but also 68Ga.