New and improved Instadose+ Companion mobile app
22nd January 2020
A new mobile app for the Instadose+ radiation monitoring device
Mirion has announced a new and improved Instadose+ Companion mobile app.
The Companion app is full of exciting features that will introduce Instadose+ admins and wearers to new informatics and dose data access capabilities.
Instadose+ radiation monitor app features:
- Wireless Badge Reader: automatically looks for and wirelessly transmits dose data from badges within range, right from your smartphone.
- New Overview and Insights: featuring informative location, wearer, badge and dose statistics based on your access level (Account / Location Administrator, Wearer).
- Badge, Read History, and Dose Data: all available at your fingertips, whenever/wherever you need it.
- High Dose and Temperature / Error Activity Alerts: view your activity anytime for actionable access to alerts.
- Communication/Read Reminders: see your last read, next read/frequency, and if a read is overdue.
- Multiple Accounts/Locations Access (for Admins Only): admins can switch between multiple locations and accounts to maintain a global view of their entire dosimetry monitoring program and stay abreast of critical program stats.
The below image displays screenshots of the new app and its features; wearer insights, my badge, badge reader and activity.
If you are already using the Instadose+ Companion mobile app, the app will automatically upgrade to the new version. If you are not a current Instadose+ Companion app user, the new app will be available on the App Store for Apple devices and GooglePlay for Android devices.